How do I register for the 11th GPCA PlastiCon?
To register for the conference, please click this link REGISTER
How and when can I get my badge?
You can get your badge onsite at the registration desk at the foyer area of the conference venue.
Registration and distribution of badges will start on 18 March 2020 at 08:00 AM
For security reasons, please bring your confirmation email or business card in order to receive your conference badge, materials and to gain access to the conference.
I have not paid my registration fee, how can I get my badge to attend the conference?
Registration fee payment should be settled before the event or you can pay onsite to release your badge.
If you have made the bank transfer however the payment has not been reflected yet on GPCA account, please bring the proof payment in order to release your badge.
It would be best to settle the payment early for bank transfer as it would take 3-5 business day to process.
Is reserved seating available at the 11th GPCA PlastiCon?
Reserved seating will be available only for VIP delegates.
What is conference dress code?
The dress code for the conference and Gala dinner is business attire, business casual or national dress.
How can I get a copy of the speaker presentation and photos?
All registered attendees will receive the speaker presentations and conference photos through a link provided by GPCA at least two weeks after the conference.
I am unable to attend, how do I cancel my registration?
Please refer to Terms and Condition
You can also send a replacement of your registration to any of your colleagues by sending an email request to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment.
- Please transfer the full invoice amount. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
- For any cancellation, please notify us within seven days from the receipt of the invoice. Any cancellation made after seven days shall not be accepted hence the invoice has to be settled.
- Any registration cancellation must be notified in writing. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- A delegate who is not able to attend the conference for whatever reason, has the right to nominate another person to take part in the conference on his / her behalf at no extra cost.
- Additional VAT will be implemented and reflected on the invoice starting 2018 as per UAE law.
Where can I get more details about the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA)?
Please log onto the following link to learn more about GPCA: www.gpca.org.ae
How do I become a member of GPCA?
For inquiries, please visit: www.gpca.org.ae/how-to-become-a-member